UDO Audio Super 6 Analogue Hybrid Polysynth
The Super 6 is a 12-voice polyphonic, binaural analog-hybrid synthesizer. A harmonious marriage of state of the art FPGA digital hardware oscillators and voltage controlled analog technology. It is flexible, immediate, powerful and refined with a gorgeous analog tone. Rich and evolving textures are easily teased from the unique super-wavetable core and can be shaped and manipulated with the binaural analog signal path and flexible modulation. Robust, compact and inviting to pick up and play with smooth, solid and responsive controls throughout, it cries out to be played.
Available in blue or black.
- 12-voice polyphonic analog-hybrid synthesizer
- Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, expression and sustain
- Binaural analog signal path for stereo movement and spatial effects
- 7-core super-wavetable main oscillator with waveform download
- DDS oscillator 2 with FM, sync, sub oscillator and crossfade modes
- Flexible, hybrid FPGA & analog voice architecture
- Robustly built with solid, playable controls
- Multi-purpose, flexible, LFOs, envelopes & modulation matrix Arpeggiator & step sequencer
- External audio input with threshold-based envelope and LFO triggering
- Dual stereo 24-bit digital effects
- 128 rewritable patch storage locations
- MPE controllable