Over three decades Solid State Logic have designed and built the world's finest audio consoles. With over three thousand SSL consoles in use worldwide, the 'SSL sound' has become an integral element of the sound of countless hit recordings. With Duality, AWS 900+ SE, Matrix & C200 HD, SSL consoles continue to be leaders in the field of high-end music production. The same technology and sound of the SSL console legacy is now available in X-Desk.
X-Desk fulfils a demand for an extremely high quality, world class, no audio quality compromise, SSL Mixing Desk in a compact, versatile, portable unit. X-Desk combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue™ summing mixer with a compact analogue audio hub for your studio. With, 100mm faders, professionally featured artist and studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering X-Desk elegantly fulfills all of the essentials of the audio mixing process, with SSL attention to detail and depth.
X-Desk is an elegant and ergonomically refined desktop mixer that comes with rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (X-Desk is 7U). It is extremely robust; it is hand built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Several X-Desks or X- Desk & X-Racks can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 150 inputs on mixdown.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format.
- SuperAnalogue™ – analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels : 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback – for artist communication with Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- Stereo External input on XLRs
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for Studio integration
- RF Screened I/O connections
- 19" Rack mount ears included