BAE 1084 Single Channel Mic Pre / EQ
The BAE 1084 is as authentic as you can get to the original, featuring the same St Ives (Carnhill) transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire.
The BAE 1084 Single Channel Mic Pre / EQ looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
Features of the BAE 1084 Single Channel Mic Pre / EQ
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
* Please note that this unit requires a BAE 24V PSU to operate.
The power supply can run 2 units simultaneously thats why units are sold separately as well.
Please choose the correct option when adding to the cart.
BAE 1084 Single Channel Mic Pre / EQ Specifications
3 Band Equaliser
- HF:+/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
High Pass Filter
- 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
Low Pass Filter
- 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
Maximum Output Level
Equivalent Input Noise
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- 6 LBS/2.72 KG
- 10 LBS/4.54 KG
Dimensions in Inches (Module/Rackmount)
- 45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches D
- 19W x 1.75L x 9D