BAE Hot Fuzz Guitar Pedal
The BAE Hot Fuzz guitar pedal can be used independently or in series to create a high frequency distortion.
Features of the BAE Hot Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- All Solid State design with 4 Bipolar, low noise transistors.
- Transistor Noise Figure <2 dB across the entire audio band.
- Individual sections for High Frequency Boost and Fuzz; each section has true bypass foot switch.
- High Frequency Boost: single stage. Up to 5kH
- Fuzz: triple stage.
- Sonically selected film, ceramic, mica, and electrolytic capacitors.
- Individual gain pots for each section. Fuzz section also has control pots for Juice, Bass, and Treble.
- Output fully adjustable from 0 to 3.5Vrms, referenced to a 40mV input signal and all controls full.
- Power: Single 9V battery; can be bypassed with external power supply and 2.5mm power jack - center Negative; battery need not be removed.
- Total Maximum current draw: <6 mA.
- Unit is powered when input is connected, whether LEDs are on or off. Remove plug from Input jack to conserve battery power.
- Handbuilt in the USA
- BAE build quality throughout.
"The BAE Hot Fuzz distortion pedal is a great little stomp box. Totally adjustable distortion, level & EQ. Tons of great tone. & very genuine tube sounding distortion. Very unique sound."
Slash - Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver & More