Manley Nu Mu Two-Channel Valve Compressor
Featuring Manley’s new HIP function, the Manley Nu Mu finesses dynamic control to bring up lower level details without knocking the life out of exciting transients. Smartly engineered to build efficiently and esthetically designed to elicit ravishing compliments from your clients, both visually and ergonomically, the Manley Nu Mu breaks new ground in performance and value, all proudly handbuilt in California, of course!
The Manley Nu Mu “HIP” control allows compression to happen at lower volumes (lower in the dynamic range spectrum), but leaves the louder dynamics alone while still compressing the overall signal. You get louder soft sections with the original dynamics of the louder sections.
Manley Nu Mu Features
- Manley IRON® input transformers
- 4 x hand-matched 6BA6 vacuum tubes
- Balanced XLR inputs & outputs
- Manley HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages
- High Voltage Switched Mode Power Supply custom designed for our vacuum tube audio circuits