Millennia Media TD1 Recording Channel
Millennia's HV-3 solid state mic pre is renowned for its transparency and sonic realism. The Twin Topology DI input lets you switch between true Class A tube or discrete solid state circuitry. Capture the whole amp, from guitar or bass input to speaker output, with the Speaker Soak™ input. TD-1 is designed for both sonic realism and "shades of clean." Record dry, then use the two bands of NSEQ-2 mastering-grade equalization to add air or punch to the track or to clean up a muddy signal. The patented Re-Amp™ outputs emulate Les Paul™ or Strat™ pickups, providing the high impedance output a guitar amp needs.
The rear panel offers no less than nine outputs: balanced and unbalanced XLRs, balanced and unbalanced 1/4" phone jacks, an audiophile headphone output, plus two Re-Amp outputs. Polarity reversal and multiple ground lifts make it easy to minimize hum and noise.
Input channels magnify the signal by as much as 1000:1. There's no "Undo" after this point. Coloration or distortion become part of the signal. Millennia's unique designs avoid circuit-induced artifacts, giving you total control. Amplify the original sonic information with an absolute minimum of alteration, or apply tonal shading so natural and translucent that it seems to become an integral element of the source itself.
- Four distinct inputs can be optimized for any source
Instruments - Twin Topology® DI channel; vacuum tube or discrete solid state
Microphones - discrete solid state HV-3 microphone preamplifier
DAW or tape outputs - Discrete solid state line level amplifier
Guitar power amp outputs - Speaker Soak™ technology
- Powerful yet musical tonal shading
- Two bands of mastering-grade NSEQ-2 parametric Eq
- Optimized DI input for any instrument with variable 470 k / 2 M / 10 M impedance
- Nine outputs for unlimited functionality
- Patented Re-Amp outputs emulate Les Paul® and Strat® pickups
- Audiophile headphone output
- Balanced and unbalanced monolithic outputs
- Balanced and unbalanced discrete FET outputs
- Microphone level output with large-geometry DIT-01 transformer
- Effortlessly musical performance at all dynamic levels
- Input headroom >100 V, output headroom > 30 V
- 100% effective hum removal with numerous ground lifts & isolations
- Built for critical professional applications
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply: internal sub-chassis
- Gold connectors, OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring