To survive in this modern day audio jungle, the contemporary studio must be flexible and agile; a facility that can adapt to any workflow, effortlessly. Tracking, mixing and mastering services oftentimes must be performed under one roof, utilizing every piece of outboard gear available.
The Dangerous Liaison realizes this dream by providing unprecedented access to your outboard equipment. Connect up to six of your favorite units to the Liaison (more if you daisy chain, leverage a patchbay or add a Dangerous Master). Instantly audition any device or combination, change the order, dial in some parallel processing and then store these customized signal paths as presets to use again, on demand, anytime. True hard-wire bypass relays remove the gear entirely from the signal path; this includes outboard that lacks an integrated bypass or true hard-wire bypass. Mastering grade components switch instantly and silently, providing true A/B comparisons without coloration or latency. Pre and post-processing monitor outputs make it simple to audition between the original source and the treated product.
Video review of the Dangerous Music Laison:
Features of the Liaison Switcher:
- Hand built in the USA.
- Audiophile-grade components throughout.
- Chris Muth designed analogue circuits.
- Six stereo insert loops with true-bypass.
- Two independent stereo busses.
- Parallel processing loop on Buss B.
- Four monitor outputs for pre- and post-insert monitoring of both busses.
- Instant A/B comparisons in the analogue realm.
- Four on-board memory slots for instant recall of patches.
- Easy integration with the Dangerous MASTER or another LIAISON.
- TEC Award (nominated)
- Resolution Awards (nominated)