Purple Audio Lilpeqr
The Purple Audio Lilpeqr is designed as the final EQ stage and is used to add air, weight and glue to an already balanced mix or to alter the general tone of an individual source. The Lilpeqr features high and low shelving bands both with three carefully selected frequencies and a switchable fader knob to control the overall level.
With the EQ switch in its central position, the Lilpeqr uses a classic configuration with the signal passing through passively to the tone network situated immediately after the input transformer. The result is an ultra-wide, lush overall response with added “glue” and rich texture. When the buffered Level control is activated, Class A buffers modify the response slightly offering a tighter and more focused sound ideally suited to single sources within a mix.
The Purple Audio Lilpeqr boasts a Relay true bypass switch which allows for easy before and after EQ comparisons but with the addition of the Program mode In, the frequency response is slightly altered delivering a +/- 0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz and extends below 10Hz and well above 120kHz.
Purple Audio Lilpeqr 500-Series 2-band Program EQ Overview:
• Big sound, small package
• Major vibe, minimal interface
• High Frequency shelf boost/cut 12dB at 5kHz, 10kHz, or 28.5kHz ("AIR")
• Low Frequency shelf boost/cut 20db at 50Hz, 80Hz, or 160Hz
• Switchable, buffered level control for overall volume adjustment
• Relay True Bypass
• Tricolor LED level meters
• Transformer balanced in and out, with bridging 20kΩ input
• 100% Class A, discrete signal path
• Current consumption: 60mA
• Over Current Resettable Fused (prevents any module problem from affecting your rack)
• ROHS - Lead Free