JDK Audio V10 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier
Single Channel Mic Pre
The JDK Audio V10 is a single channel professional grade microphone preamp, designed from the ground up by API Engineers to offer a versatile and high quality input for microphones as well as instruments. The V10 conforms to API's 500 Series format and is a member of API's VPR Alliance.
The unit features both a microphone and an instrument input, with switchable phantom power, phase, and pad. Metering is a multi-segmented LED with peak indication.
- Microphone Preamplifier offers 54 dB of gain
- Concise LED metering for monitoring output level
- Front panel, high-impedance instrument input with 45 dB of gain
- Pad switch attenuates the microphone signal by 20 dB, or the instrument signal by 10 dB
- Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Fully balanced output
Like JDK's R20, the V10 provides premium analog microphone pre-amplification designed to provide a low noise, solid front end for all audio applications. Meticulously detailed and solidly constructed, the V10 features hands-on analog control of the gain level. Individual toggle switches control the selection of 48v, polarity, pad and a microphone/instrument switch.