The Chandler Limited EMI TG12345 MkIV EQ is a single-channel 500 series EQ adapted from the legendary EMI TG12345 console under licence of EMI/Abbey Road.
The Chandler Limited EMI TG12345 MKIV EQ delivers the same silky smooth sonic performance as found as on the Curve Bender or the TG Cassette. This two-band EQ is extremely easy to use and is a great tool to quickly shape your sound. It offers a two-position shelving low-frequency shelf (90Hz and 150Hz) and an eight position high-frequency band with seven bell curves frequency points and a fixed 10kHz shelving curve on the eighth position. The Bass and Presence level control offer +/-10dB of gain via a continuously variable control.
Combined with the TG Opto Compressor and the TG-500 preamp, you can finally recreate a complete TG12345 channel strip, giving you the unmistakable sound head on the Beatles Abbey Road or Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of The Moon.
Chandler Limited EMI TG12345MkIV EQ Main Features:
- 500 Series Two-band EQ
- Inspired by the channel EQs from historic EMI TG12345 consoles of the late '60s and early ‘70s
- 2-band equalizer with presence and bass bands with continuous boost/cut
- Presence band switchable between eight frequencies and Out
- Presence bands are bell curves, except the highest (10kHz), which is shelving
- Bass band is shelving, with two frequency options: 90 and 150Hz
- True bypass