BAE G10 500 Series Graphic EQ
The BAE G10 combines a punchy, transformer-based signal path with the versatile 10-band graphic EQ configuration and a 2520 style op-amp — making it ideal for tweaking drum or guitar sounds, or even processing an entire mix.
With 10 carefully selected bands offering up to 12 dB of boost or cut on tap, the G10 500 series offers a level of tone sculpting that can help any audio sit perfectly in the mix. The easy-to-use slider-based interface helps users intuitively visualize the EQ curves they are applying. Switchable high-pass and low-pass filters, tuned at 80 Hz and 12 kHz respectively, help make the G10 a truly complete sound shaping solution.
The BAE Audio G10 implements an op-amp like those used in well-loved 1970s American boards. Unlike some other 10-band equalizers presently on the market, the BAE G10 is fully transformer balanced on the input and output. The G10 also features a CineMag transformer balanced in and out that imbues any audio passing through it with a unique tonal character.
The BAE G10 complies with 500 Series Specification for mechanical and electrical interface.
BAE G10 Main Features:
- +/- 12dB Boost/Cut @ 31Hz, 63Hz,125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz
- Individually Selectable LPF @ 12KHz, and HPF @ 80Hz (approx. 6 and 10 dB per octave, respectively)
- EQ In/Out Select Switch (bypasses EQ and Filters)
- Fully enclosed ventilated steel enclosure
- CineMag transformer balanced in/out
- Top quality components used throughout
Better than -90dB (EQ IN, 1KHz @ 0dBu, A-weighted)
0.0036% (EQ IN, 1KHz @ 0dBu, A-weighted)
Input Signal Before Clip:
+/- 16VDC @ 45mA per Rail