PMC MB2S Passive Monitors
The MB2S is perfect for mid sized control rooms either soffit mounted or on its custom studio stands. The MB2S allows higher SPL’s without distortion and loss of definition normally associated with a device of its size. The distinctive MB2S includes the PMC 75 mid driver that has taken the limits of soft dome design and construction to its ultimate conclusion.
The Radial™ low frequency driver allows massive controlled excursions and avoids the effects of power compression, by cooling via its cast alloy exo-skeleton and new rear vented magnet.
As with all PMC models there is matching low profile centre channels (MB2S-C) and subwoofers for use in surround configuration (XB2S)
- PMC ATL™ (Advanced Transmission Line) with 3 sections
- 27mm Twin Chamber fabric Soft dome HF with high performance ferro-fluid cooling
- PMC 75mm Soft Dome mid range
- PMC 12” / 305mm Radial™ driver
- Phenomenal bass response down to 20Hz
- Matching low profile centre channel (MB2S-C)
- Matching XB2 subwoofer to complete a surround system
- Film filter option: HF Roll off 1.5dB, 3dB & Flat
- Custom speaker stands for optimising performance 860mm (34") High
- Recommended amp power up to 800W
- Activation option with Bryston PowerPac 300™ (MB2S-A)