Configure and control your entire system from the comfort of your sweet spot.
The Dangerous Monitor SR is a companion expansion module, providing full 5.1 capability. You can start in stereo with the ST and expand to surround later simply by adding the SR. No redundancy or obsolescence!
Sophisticated Surround Signal Routing
The MONITOR ST/SR handles the complex routing of a surround system with ease. When used together, the ST unit routes your front L-R speakers, the SR unit seamlessly handles the remaining inputs and speaker outputs, while the straightforward remote manages both units as an elegantly unified system. All connections on the SR are made via highest quality DB-25 connectors, and even with just one SR unit you can instantly manage both your L-R stereo plus sub and your surround array with LFE, all without patching a single cable. There is also a dedicated port for sending the selected input source to a surround metering array.
Video Review of the Dangerous Music Monitor SR:
Main Features of the Dangerous Monitor SR:
- Hand-built in the USA.
- Audiophile-grade components throughout for crystal clear monitoring.
- Expand the MONITOR ST into an elegant surround system.
- Programmable remote tethered by a single Cat 5e shielded cable.
- Customize the analog inputs, speaker sets and dedicated subwoofer output.
- Audiophile-grade analog stepped-attenuator volume control.
- Adjust for and store level offsets for different devices.
- Dedicated meter outputs.
- Use with Dangerous Music CONVERT-8 DAC for direct remote control integration and unmatched clarity.
- Mix Magazine Certified Hit
- Future Music Ace Awards (winner)
- TEC Award (Nominated)