Funky Junk is now offering TWO YEARS 0% FINANCE in conjunction with media finance specialists, Azule Limited. This brings the best within the reach of the rest. We can also provide finance on any items over £3,000 ex VAT(subject to status).
Or 24 monthly 0% interest payments of £1,343.75 (the first month payment will cost £1,343.75 + all VAT followed by 23 monthly cost £1,343.75 per month, total amount payable of £32,250)
ATC SCM300ASL Pro 3 way active main monitors (Pair)
Oversized Item. Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote.
* Call or email for best professional prices
* Please note under the terms of agreement with the manufacturers we regret that we are not allowed to quote this product outside the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
Big, brash and beautiful, ATC main monitors are the first choice for most large control rooms with professional aspirations.
Since the demise of Boxer, I see no reason to look further than ATC when determining main monitors, particularly where quality rather than price is the overriding concern. But don't take my word for it...ATC main monitors feature in many of the best new studios built in the UK over the last decade, including David Gilmour's Astoria and Mark Knopfler's stunning British Grove Studios.
Definitely the first choice where quality is all.
ATC SCM300ASL An overview
As multi-channel systems increases in popularity, it is easy to forget that the basic stereo pair of speakers at the front of the listening area remains an essential element.
Existing libraries of recorded music, the commitment of recording companies to stereo in its current form, and the new high resolution digital two-channel formats indicate that stereo will continue to be the main source of recorded music for the foreseeable future.
For these reasons ATC still regards the main stereo speaker pair as the foundation on which a high performance multi-channel system can be built. The new innovative T16 two-way active monitor is an ideal way to establish that foundation.
ATC SCM300ASL Pro
Based on the same mid and HF drivers, and the same amplifier block as the SCM200ASL Pro, the ATC SCM300ASL employs larger 375mm bass drivers and a larger 300 litre enclosure to deliver even higher maximum volume (121dB/1m), with extended bass and increased transient headroom.
Features of the ATC SCM300ASL Pro
- 34mm soft dome tweeter.
- Twin full spec "SL" 15"/375mm bass drivers.
- ATC 75mm "Super Dome" mid driver.
- Rack-mount ATC 4 way grounded plane 850W amplifier.
- Clip indication.
- 6 year warranty.
* Promotion available to UK Business Users only (excludes regulated credit agreements in Scotland and Northern Ireland). Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/Indemnity may be required. Finance is arranged by Azule Limited, 1st Floor, 2-4 High Street, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9EA. Please contact 01753 25 60 25