ATC P1 Pro Dual-mono Power Amplifier Features:
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- A perfect match for any passive studio reference monitor.
- 19” Rack mountable convection cooled chassis
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
BEST UK PRICES
* Use the Funky Price form or call us on 0207 281 4478 or email us for best professional prices
* Please note under the terms of agreement with the manufacturers we regret that we are not allowed to quote this product outside the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
Output Power into 8 Ω: 150W (8 Ω, 1kHz, continuous. avg., both channels driven)
Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS (ref. 150W out)
Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: <2Hz – >400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to noise ratio: >115dB (IEC ‘A’)
Crosstalk: >100dB (10Hz – 20kHz)
THD: >0.002%/-95dB (8 Ω, 1kHz, -1dB below full Power)
Damping Factor: >400 (8 Ω)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 141.1×482.6×365.6mm (3U tall with feet removed)