Genelec 8330A SAM™ Studio Monitor
The powerful 8330A SAM™ studio monitor is today's most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8330A features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port, high SPL and wide uncoloured response in a very compact enclosure. A new and highly intuitive Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) control network and software allows adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings and full system control. Genelec AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
An indispensable tool in challenging room acoustic, the 8330A is the monitoring solution for music studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
Genelec 8330A Specifications
Accuracy of Frequency Response
- ± 1.5 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 inmetal dome + DCW™
- Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W
- H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, 11 7/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/16 in, with Iso-Pod™
- 1 x XLR analogue input, 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output, 2 x RJ45 control network