APS Coax Nearfiled Dual-Concentric Monitors
COAX is an active near-field studio monitor. Thanks to its coaxial loudspeaker - where precoated fabric dome of the tweeter intergrates with the cone of woofer to a point source - the acoustic position of the source remains the same regardless of change in distance.
Such design makes COAX a perfect tool for precise stereo image control, making work on panning and spatial eff ects a breeze. Despite its small size it had proven to be a great tool for tracking instruments where its razor like stereo image proved very useful.
High-quality components and our no-compromise made in Europe approach to construction make COAX a proud heir to its great predecessors. Outstanding stereo imaging, punchy low end, extremely good frequency response and high SPL level handling, coupled with the by now famous APS custom finishes make it the obvious choice for all those looking for a great sounding, gorgeous looking near-field coaxial monitor.
- precise, transparent sound, free from colouration
- at frequency response in range of 56 Hz – 21 kHz (+/- 6 dB)
- paired monitors for best stereo performance
- high SPL- ideal for a wide range of music styles
- XLR and TRS inputs
- closed cabinet design - a very precise and punchy low end