Rode NT6 Modular Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1/2” condenser capsule with remote preamp
- Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
- Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
- Two position High Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
- Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable, windsheild and zip pouch
- UHeavy duty satin-nickel plated body
- Low noise and full frequency response
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rode.com/warranty
The RØDE NT6 compact microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required.
Featuring a 1/2" cardioid condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm (1.8”) in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). An all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation, while the microphone head is connected to the body via a custom 3m (10') shielded Kevlar® reinforced cable.
The microphone body incorporates both a high-pass filter and PAD setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The RØDE NT6 compact condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.