Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Mic for Studio & Location
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2” capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - 5 pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Includes custom twin head windsheild WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
- Surface mount circuitry
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rode.com/warranty
The RØDE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones and complex stereo bars and equipment.
Combining a matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design.
The NT4‘s versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RØDE NT4 X/Y stereo condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.