Audio Technica AT4047SVSM Condenser Mic
The rich, warm sound takes you back to the classic F.E.T. studio microphones. But there’s nothing remotely old-fashioned about the technology behind that vintage sound. The AT4047SVSM studio condenser’s dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers. Supplied with AT8449SV shockmount. Also available as the AT4047SVSC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp.
AT4047SVSM. It’s another in a venerable line of studio artists’ dreams come true: the 40 Series, from Audio-Technica.
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Also available as the AT4047SVSC with the AT8430 isolation stand clamp