If you have an item under warranty that needs a repair please follow the instructions and fill out the returns form:-
- Try to find the original invoice to get the invoice number to help us find your purchase.
- Please include as much information about the fault of the problem to enable us to process the problem.
- Once we have received your form one of our engineers will process it and get back to you with a returns number.
Please note: Returned equipment WITHOUT the assigned returns number WILL be returned to sender.When sending back to us make sure you:-
- Include all original packaging and accessories provided with the unit if possible.
- Make sure the unit is packed safe and surely, Funky Junk will not be held responsible for any damage incurred during transit if the unit is poorly packed. Please follow our packing guidelines below for help.
Please follow these steps to ensure your equipment is sent safe and is not damaged in transit. Funky Junk will not accept any responsibility for any damage obtained during transit.
Wrapping the item
Make sure the item is wrapped properly before it goes into the box. For example use
bubble wrap or something if it gets knocked then it wont cause any damage to the item.
Choosing a box
Make sure you choose a box big enough for the item to go with enough space around it to give it some padding. For example foam packaging or even paper shreds can be used and is environmentally friendly. Recycle any packaging wherever possible here at Funky Junk we recycle all packaging and materials that come in and only buy in packaging where absolutely necessary.
Make sure the box is secured properly using strong packing tape and the Funky
Junk address is clearly visible on top of the box.