The Funky Junk… No Quibble Warranty | Funky Junk offers a no quibble warranty on new and used studio gear purchased with back up from our in-house service department, Boffin Island.
From inception, almost twenty-five years ago, Funky Junk has been unique amongst professional audio suppliers in offering a fully comprehensive service and technical support to our customers.
Our in-house service department, Boffin Island, enjoys an international reputation and is the official UK service centre for a host of leading manufacturers, including Tubetech, Royer, Manley, Retro Instruments, BAE, FLEA as well as many (if not most) leading studios, producers and musicians in the UK and Europe.
Unlike most audio equipment suppliers, warranty support is not an afterthought but is a priority. On the rare occasion where a piece of new or used equipment requires attention, our staff engineers can usually rectify faults promptly, minimising any downtime for our clients. Years of experience and a huge stock of spare parts mean that we rarely have to return equipment to manufacturers or suppliers.
All used equipment sold by Funky Junk carries a 3 month warranty with the exceptions of;
- Microphone capsules
- Mixing consoles (unless by agreement)
- Analogue tape recorders (unless by agreement)
- Loudspeakers/monitors (by agreement)
- Keyboards (by agreement)
- Digital equipment (by agreement)
- All faults must be notified within the warranty period
- Warranty returns must be logged in through our website Here and a returns authorisation/return number obtained prior to shipping
- All shipping costs must be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed
- After sales warranties are limited to manufacturing faults and/or equipment malfunction and do not cover misuse, improper installation, power/ mains surges or general abuse.
- In the event that any unauthorised party has modified, repaired (or attempted to repair) or otherwise interfered with the equipment, any and all warranties are immediately invalidated.
- Funky Junk reserves the right to modify or invalidate the terms of the warranty if we have evidence that the equipment has been used for any purpose other than that for which it was designed.
- Funky Junk extended warranties apply to the original purchaser and are not transferrable.