Simply Part Exchange your Old for New
Funky Junk sells more used professional recording equipment than any other proaudio dealer in Europe and therefore, of course, we buy more.
If you want to part-exchange unwanted or surplus gear for new, the process is simple.
- Email details of your unwanted gear to us, stating what you’d like in exchange.
- We will then let you know if we’re interested and make an offer
- If you want to proceed, let us know and we’ll arrange collection at our cost.
- Pack the items well and we’ll email address labels for our couriers.
- Enclose an invoice with the items,
- Upon receipt, we’ll check the items in our workshop and arrange to ship your replacement gear upon payment or receipt of any balance previously agreed.
What if the equipment turns out to be faulty?
We appreciate that all used equipment is likely to have minor faults. We always service equipment prior to resale. Service, after sales and warranty costs are covered by our resale margin. In most cases, minor problems won’t affect the price we pay. On the very rare occasion when the goods have major faults, these will be returned to you at our cost.
Whilst we’re on the topic, why don’t you check out our Used List…