Audio Kinetics XT24 Intelocator
This was the first INTELIigent auto-LOCATOR made possible by micro-processor technology. It has a programmed capacity to learn a particular tape plus transport behaviour pattern, and subsequently optimise the locate sequence.
Audio Kinetics XT24 Intelocator Features
- Interfaces with 3M M79, STUDER A80 and AMPEX MM 1200.
- Utilises two separate counters, master and intelocate, both operating in minutes and seconds.
- Four pre or immediate load memories.
- Inches per second speedometer for varispeed reference.
- Full standard tape transport remotes with LED indication.
- Leverwheel numerics for faster location point entry with physical memory.
- High accuracy of i 2 seconds over 30 minutes of tape at 15 ips.
- Automatic compensation for HI/LO speed change – 7 1/2/15 or 15/30 ips operation available by one switch.
- Automatic master count freeze display – for logging — on tape runout.