AKG Dynamic Microphones Brochure
3…2…1…GO! A classic brochure about AKG Dynamic microphones.
AKG Dynamic microphones are specified by international artists like Frank Zappa and the Doobie Brothers in the USA, by established European star bands like UB40-and Barclay James Harvest, and by solo instrumentalists and entertainers such as John Hiseman and Roger Whittaker who spend the major part of their lives on stage and in the studio. They need top class performance and complete reliability— that’s why they specify AKG.
AKG microphones are also used by just about every major recording studio including the legendary Air London and Abbey Road, by leading broadcast authorities including the BBC, and by the sound hire companies like TASCO who provide systems for international artists and bands on tour. The professional demand the best — that’s AKG.
The AKG Dynamic Microphones Brochure Includes:
- AKG D321 Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D330 BT Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- AKG 320 B Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- AKG 310E Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- AKG 310ES Vocal Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D70 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
- AKG D80 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
- AKG D12 E Dynamic Microphone for Low Frequencies
- AKG D125 Dynamic Microphone for Toms and Percussion
- AKG D130 Omni-Directional Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D190 E Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D190 ES Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D222 EB Dynamic Microphone
- AKG D224 E Dynamic Microphone
- AKG Microphone Stands
Check out our article on the history of the AKG C12/C414 Sound Bites – A Very Rough Guide To The AKG C12 and C414