AKG C451 E Condenser Microphone Brochure
The AKG C451 E is part of the AKG Condenser Microphone Modular System (CMS) that consists of three basic preamplifiers, a range of seven different microphone heads and various interchangeable accessory parts to match a great variety of applications.
The AKG C451 E Main Features are provided:
- solid state circuitry throughout the range
- low noise figures
- high operating reliability
- low power consumption
- will operate up to 60°C and over 95% relative humidity
- extended long-life stability
- to be powered from any standard phantom powering source (acc. to DIN 45596).
Check out our article on the history of the AKG C451 Sound Bites – AKG C451