Funky Junk is now offering TWO YEARS 0% FINANCE in conjunction with media finance specialists, Azule Limited. This brings the best within the reach of the rest. We can also provide finance on any items over £3,000 ex VAT(subject to status).
Or 24 monthly 0% interest payments of £1059.17 (the first month payment will cost £1059.17+ all VAT followed by 23 monthly cost £1059.17 per month, total amount payable of £25,420)
Trident Audio Series 78 32 Ch Analogue Console with LED Meter Bridge
A scaled down version of the Trident 88 in several standard formats, this new desk breaks the price/quality barrier by rationalising format and construction; for example, input modules are in blocks of four rather than individual. In line (monitor and main fader doubling inputs on each channel) with four band eq, filters and comprehensive auxiliary and routing, the 78 is a compact solution where no-compromise audio quality is required and a budget price.
- Eccentric. Read our guide to Small Consoles here.
The Trident Audio Series 78 is a cost-effective mixing console tailored for engineers, studio owners, educational facilities, houses of worship, and live sound applications.
The 78’s are Split/lnline consoles with individual channels in 4-way panels. Using an 8 subgroup configuration and incorporating 6 Aux sends, its routing options are vast and simple to use. Connections are fast and easy with DB-25’s throughout the board and XLR’s for speaker and main outputs.
With the 80B EQ at its core, including selectable channel inserts and discrete preamps driving the inputs, the Series 78 consoles offer a wide array of summing and mixing options. The uncompromised sonic quality and compact footprint of the 78’s are able to meet any demand.
Features found throughout the Trident Audio Series 78 make for a straightforward and powerful package, but paramount to all else is The Sound. Among the many styles, preferences and methods of recording exists the expectation that a board must have the ability to be pushed hard and sound big. This is a hallmark of the Trident Audio series 80 consoles and the 78 carries that tradition forward.
Bottom line: The Trident Audio Series 78 was created with all of this in mind so that you can use it to make great sounding tracks.
Modularity Throughout the Trident Audio Series 78
The 78’s by design are manufactured to be a more cost-effective variant of the fully modular 88’s. Incorporating a similar chassis design and the same meter bridge, the 78’s have a rugged and proven core. Using a simi-modular design the 78’s are able to effectively reduce their overall costs without a significant sacrifice to serviceability.
- All input channels are individual boards, faders included, each in a 4 channel pack.
- Subgroups are individual boards, faders included, each in a 4 channel pack.
- Master Channel is an individual channel separated from all others.
Since the inception of this configuration by Trident Audio Audio on the A-Range console in the late 1960’s it has been adopted throughout the industry and remains a standard configuration for our consoles today.
- Dual Inputs to the channels with line and monitor inputs
- 4 Band EQ with sweeping mid bands and selectable low and high bands
Trident Audio Series 78 Microphone Preamp:
The Trident Audio Series 78 Console incorporates the same high-quality Class A Discrete preamp as the Trident Audio Series 88. These preamps have lots of headroom and high gainfully capable of driving ribbon microphones.
- 60dB gain discrete preamp
- Balanced inputs
- Balanced inserts with full bypass
Trident Audio Series 78 Powerful EQ :
The 78’s incorporate the iconic Series 80B console EQ as the main channel EQ throughout the console. This EQ is known throughout the industry for its musicality and ease of use.
- Selectable high bands at 8k and 12k
- Sweepable High and Low Mids
- Selectable low bands at 60Hz and 120Hz
- 50Hz High Pass Filter
- Selectable Channel Insert
Master Section of the Trident Audio Series 78 8 Ch Analogue Console with LED Meter Bridge :
The master section of the Trident Audio Series 78 are laid out for ease of use and have all the necessary features to manage your monitors, talkback, and stereo returns. The 78’s master section is an independent channel from the rest of console to ensure that your console’s master output functions can be easily and quickly serviced with little or no downtime.
- 8 Subgroups
- Subgroup Monitor Returns
- 2 Mono and 1 Stereo AUX
- Subgroup Stereo FX Returns
- 1/8″ TRS Selectable Input
- Onboard Talkback
- Selectable Output Transformer Option
* Promotion available to UK Business Users only (excludes regulated credit agreements in Scotland and Northern Ireland). Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/Indemnity may be required. Finance is arranged by Azule Limited, 1st Floor, 2-4 High Street, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9EA. Please contact 01753 25 60 25