Funky Junk is now offering TWO YEARS 0% FINANCE in conjunction with media finance specialists, Azule Limited. This brings the best within the reach of the rest. We can also provide finance on any items over £3,000 ex VAT(subject to status).
Or 24 monthly 0% interest payments of £550 (the first month payment will cost £550+ all VAT followed by 23 monthly cost £550 per month, total amount payable of £13,200)
Trident Audio Series 68 24 Channel 8 Buss Console
The Series 68 analogue consoles have been developed to deliver the core feature set most often needed for analogue recording. The 68’s are Split/lnline consoles with individual channels in 8-way panels. Using an 8 subgroup configuration and incorporating 6 Aux sends, its routing options are vast and simple to use. Connections are fast and easy with DB-25’s throughout the board and XLR’s for Master and Main outputs. With a flexible yet powerful 3 band EQ at its core, including selectable channel inserts and monolithic preamps driving the inputs, the Series 68 consoles offer a wide array of summing and mixing options. The sonic quality and compact footprint of the 68’s are able to meet any demand.
The 68’s by design are manufactured to be a more cost effective variant of the fully modular 78’s. Incorporating a similar chassis design and the LED meter bridge, the 68’s have a rugged and proven core. Using a semi-modular design the 68’s are able to effectively reduce their overall costs without a significant sacrifice to serviceability.
Since the inception of this configuration by Trident Audio on the A-Range console in the late 1960’s it has been adopted throughout the industry and remains a standard configuration for our consoles today.
- Dual Inputs to the channels with line and monitor inputs
- 3 Band EQ with sweeping mid bands and selectable low and high bands
- 27dB of headroom
- Channel Inserts
- Selectable EQ Path
- All input channels are individual boards, faders included, each in a 8 channel pack.
- Subgroups are individual boards, faders included, each in a 8 channel pack.
- Master Channel is an individual channel separated from all others.
The 68’s incorporate a new high-quality wide bandwidth preamp design. These preamps have lots of headroom with very low noise, low distortion, a high slew rate, and high gain fully capable of driving ribbon microphones.
- 65dB gain preamp
- Balanced inputs
- Balanced inserts with full bypass
- Input Reverse Switch
- Mic/Line Switch
- Phantom Power Switch
Flexible EQ :
The 68’s incorporate an all-new 3 Band EQ derived from the Series 80 Console EQ. As the main channel EQ throughout the console.
A three band Trident EQ with overlapping frequency ranges is provided along with a switchable high pass filer. The HIGH and LOW sections of the equalizer have a shelving response and the MID has a peaking (bell) response with two selectable bandwidth settings.
- Sweepable high band between 1k and 15k
- Sweepable mid band between 200Hz and 3k
- Sweepable low band between 40Hz and 650Hz
- Selectable mid bandwidth between 1 and 1/3rd octave
- 50Hz High Pass Filter
- Selectable Channel Insert
The master section of the 68’s are laid out for ease of use and have all the necessary features to manage your monitors, talkback, and stereo returns.
The 68’s master channel is an independent from the rest of console to ensure that your console’s master output functions can be easily and quickly serviced with little or no downtime.
- Main & Alt Monitor Control
- Mute, Dim & Mono Controls
- Onboard Headphone with Gain
- 8 Subgroups
- Two 2 Track Returns
- Subgroup Monitor Returns
- 1 Stereo AUX
- 8 Stereo FX Returns
- 1/8″ TRS Selectable Input
- Onboard Talkback
- Selectable Insert Return
* Promotion available to UK Business Users only (excludes regulated credit agreements in Scotland and Northern Ireland). Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/Indemnity may be required. Finance is arranged by Azule Limited, 1st Floor, 2-4 High Street, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9EA. Please contact 01753 25 60 25