TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions for decades, such as the TASCAM 38 Open Reel 8-track, the DA-88 Digital 8-track and the legendary Portastudio Cassette and Digital Multitrack recorders. TASCAM now builds on this legacy to deliver a new classic: the Model 24 Multitrack Recorder/Mixer/Interface. Whether used for rehearsal, live shows or studio production, this triple-function recording console perfectly meets the needs of today’s working and recording musician.
Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
The Model 24 is truly a modern take on a classic design.
TASCAM’s Revolutionary Recording Technology
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start. When it’s time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8”, dual RCA Bluetooth™ connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finaly, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Durability and Reliability
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM’s legendary reliability will keep the music going.
Tascam Model 24 Key Features:
- All-in-One, Multitrack Recorder with 22ch Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24ch multitrack recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive audio data to/from DAW
- 22ch Inputs (20 Balanced, 12 Monaural, and 4 Stereo)
- 16ch Mic Pre-amp
- Input Mode switch on every input channel
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (CH1 to CH12)
- Pre-amp Gain Controller with Over-load Indicator (CH1 to CH12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (CH1 to CH12)
- 100Hz Low-cut Filter (CH1 to CH12)
- 7-band Graphic EQ
- 16 Pre-set Effects
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- Mute, MAIN/SUB, PLF switches on every input channel
- Bluetooth® input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and ⅛" Stereo Mini jacks
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)
- 1 Stereo Output for Control Room
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- ¼" Stereo Headphone Output
- REMOTE connector for a Foot Switch (exclusive for TASCAM RC-1F)
- Self-emitted buttons for key operations such as REC and Play for better status legibility
- Comprehensive simplified menu tree
- Multi Jog-dial for quick menu operation
- 12-segment LED Output Level Meters
- Classical sedated woodgrain Side Panels (Removable)