iConnectivity mio4 MIDI InterfaceWhat makes mio4™ unique?
Other MIDI Interfaces: Just basic 5-pin MIDI I/O. Support for only one computer. No sophisticated MIDI port routing between computers and connected MIDI devices, no advanced MIDI processing. Won't work without a computer.
The difference with the iConnectivity mio4™ :
- More power to create:
- mio4™ lets all your MIDI equipment work together, whether it's vintage or modern.
- No need for an external MIDI merger/filter, etc. - it's all built in.
- More flexible workflow:
- Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
mio4™ is part of the most innovative line of interfaces on the planet. The MIDI interface is reinvented.
Key features of the iConnectivity mio4
- 4x4 5-PIN MIDI ports
- PC and Mac compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or up to six over your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.)
- USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to eight devices)
- Ethernet MIDI Port to use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- USB bus-powered
- 48 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports for maximum flexibility
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
mio4™: What's in the box
Features of mio4 are patent pending. Product features are subject to change.
- One mio4 device.
- One standard USB B cable