Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB - OCTO Custom
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
● Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
● 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
● Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” additional UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
● Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
● Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
● Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
● Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
● Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
● VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
*Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.
UAD-2 Satellite USB System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- PC with available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
*Quad Core i7 or better recommended, 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) not recommended