The Apogee Symphony I/O mkII 2x6 SE Module is a special edition module for the Symphony I/O MkII digital audio converter, designed specifically for mastering engineers.
The Apogee Symphony I/O mkII 2x6 SE Module delivers the best AD/DA conversion of any apogee device, using the latest developments in digital audio technology. The new module now offers two line level inputs with 124dB (A) of dynamic range and a THD+N of -116dB as well as six line-level outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range with an even lower THD+N of -118dB.
A lot of attention has been placed on the Digital to Analogue stage, which has been meticulously optimised to provide the ultimate transparency required by mastering engineers.
Features of the Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE Module
- Special Edition Developed especially for mastering engineers
- 124dB of Dynamic range on input with -116dB of THD+N
- 131dB of dynamic range on output with -118dB of THD+N
- Two line inputs on XLR, six line outputs on D-Sub
- Optical inputs and outputs for ADAT and SMUX
- 2 x RCA and Optical jacks for S/PDIF I/O