Universal Audio Arrow Features
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp technology provides the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers from Neve®, API®, Manley®, Marshall®, Fender®, and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of the “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle (14 UAD Plug-Ins, see below for details).
- Bus-powered connection to modern Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Realtime UAD-2 Plug-In Processing
Using the same technology as Universal Audio’s Apollo interfaces, the Universal Audio Arrow opens up a range of classic analogue colour via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an on-board UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, Arrow lets you monitor and record through the full library of over 100 UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
Plug-ins included with the Universal Arrow
- UA 610-B (Unison)
- 1176LN Legacy
- 1176SE Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic (Unison)
- Marshall Plexi Classic (Unison)
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Mod
- Precision Delay Mod L
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec-Pro Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- Raw Distortion (Unison)
- RealVerb Pro
Explore more UAD Powered Plug Ins
Apart from the included Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins included with the Arrow you can then access a whole world of UAD powered plug-ins available from the Universal Audio online store.
These include vintage reverbs, compressors, Tape machine, equalisers, effects and a whole lot more.
With plug ins from API, Neve, SSL, Little Labs, Ampex, Studer, Lexicon, Fender and much more making your Arrow interface the complete studio package for tracking and mixing within you DAW.