FREE Analog Classics Plugin Bundle (worth £749!) with every purchase of Apollo Twin until October 31st
To redeem this offer, simply purchase any qualifying unit, register through the UA website and follow the steps provided. If you already own plugins included in the offer, alternatives are available via UA's website.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO Audio Interface
The user friendly and fun to use Console allows for versatile signal chain setup, monitoring and cue mix configuration while front panel dedicated Mute, Dim, Mono, Alt and Talk buttons give immediate control over the monitoring section, speaker switching and talkback via the built-in microphone.
Up to four Apollo interfaces can be connected to one system (up to six Satellites, but no more than six devices in total). If connected to a system with an Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, or Apollo 16 MKII, the Twin becomes a dedicated monitor controller for the rackmount interface as well as an I/O expansion, all happening seamlessly within the Console application without the need to play around with drivers or Aggregate Devices.
Apollo Twin MK2 DUO main features
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through UAD2 plug-ins with near-zero latency.
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic.
- Improved monitor functionality inc; monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output.
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection.
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle (details below).
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs.
Mic Preamp Emulation Technology with Universal's Unison™
Universal's Unison technology gives the Apollo Twin MkII the genuine tone of the world’s classic tube and transformer-based mic preamplifiers. The Unison technology lets you record at near-zero latency through preamp emulations like the UA 610-B Tube Preamp included with the Apollo Twin MKII.
Preamps available through the UAD-2 software include Neve,® API,® Manley,® and Universal complete with their own signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and level circuit behaviors.
The Apollo Twin MKII Quad is designed as a compact desktop audio interface that can be used in any recording session where space is an issue and can be easiliy transported making it ideal for live performances.
The Realtime Analog Classics Bundle plug-ins include:
- UA 610-B (Unison)
- 1176LN Legacy
- 1176SE Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic (Unison)
- Marshall Plexi Classic (Unison)
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Mod
- Precision Delay Mod L
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec-Pro Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- Raw Distortion (Unison)
- RealVerb Pro
Console 2.0, low-latency software
The Apollo Twin MKII comes with Universal’s superb Console 2.0 software which has been re-designed from the original Apollo software with over 25 requested features from Apollo users. Including channel strip presets, resizable windows, drag and drop functionality as well as the ability to be able to record through a host of inbuilt UAD-2 plug ins of your choice.
Explore the UAD Powered Plug In Universe
Apart from the included Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins included with the Apollo Twin MKII Quad you can then access a whole world of UAD powered plug-ins available from the Universal Audio online store.
These include vintage reverbs, compressors, Tape machine, equalisers, effects and a whole lot more.
With plug ins from API, Neve, SSL, Little Labs, Ampex, Studer, Lexicon, Fender and much more this makes your interface the complete studio package for tracking and mixing within you DAW.
Apollo Twin Mk II Users Include:
- Kendrick Lamar
- Dr. Dre
- Brad Paisley
- and many more...