Apogee Ensemble 30x34 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Acclaimed Innovations with Groundbreaking New Features
The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface tooffer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and themost comprehensive studio functionality all in one box. Ensembleincludes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controllerfunctionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphoneoutputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O. Blendingacclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortlessuser interface, Ensemble empowers you to capture inspiration
when creative lightning strikes.
Launchedin 2007, the first Ensemble re-defined the possibilities of thepersonal studio interface, setting new standards of quality, simplicityand value. Winningthat year’s TEC Award for Digital Audio Technology,Ensemble went on to become the preferred interface for thousands ofhit-making producers, engineers and artists. Now, with 30 years ofdigital audio expertise and the latest technological innovations, Apogeehas re-built Ensemble to introduce the next generation of musiccreation technology.
- Thunderbolt 2 Mac audio interface
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- 2 front panel Guitar I/O channels with class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- 16 analogue outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and ESS Sabre3 2 DAC offer full 32-bit playback
- Groundbreaking low latency performance (1.1 ms roun d trip @ 96kHz/32 buffer)
- Core Audio-optimised hardware DMA Engine frees your Mac CPU
- 2 high-resolution OLED displays show levels and settings
- Input select buttons and controller knob for selection of parameters and settings
- 4 assignable buttons to control:
- Talkback mic (built-in or external)
- Output settings such as speaker set selection, mute , dim, sum to mono
- Complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Works with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton and any Core A udio compliant app on Mac
- Designed in California – Assembled in the U.S.A.