The Antelope Audio Orion 32 is a perfect companion to a recording/mixing console like an SSL AWS924 or an Audient ASP4816 or a summing mixer. Built around Antelope’s renowned clocking technology, the Antelope Audio Orion 32 offers incredible value for money for channel count vs. sonic quality. With straightforward low-latency USB connectivity for Mac and PC, the Orion 32 features fantastic 32 analogue inputs, 32 analogue outputs, MADI I/O and ADAT I/O and S/PDIF I/O. All in a space saving 1U form factor!
A comprehensive software control panel allows for flexible routing and configuration of direct monitoring while four front panel preset buttons allow for instantaneous recall of full configuration scenarios for quick changes when the situation demands it.
Video review of the main features of the Orion 32
Versatile multi-channel AD/DA conversion
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 is a 32-channel AD/DA converter and audio master clock, supporting both MADI and USB interfaces, clocked by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology.
It allows 192 kHz I/O streaming of 32-channel digital audio through its custom-built USB chip, which provides simple connectivity to any USB-enabled DAW or computer. The converter also provides 32 channels of 96 kHz audio through its Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections, which can be used to connect with any suitable MADI device.
It also supports ADAT by offering 16 I/O channels, for even greater compatibility with a large number of audio devices. The multi-channel converter inputs and outputs pass the analogue signal through 8 D-SUB 25 I/O connectors situated on the rear panel.
Increased sonic accuracy with Antelope's renowned clocking technology
In addition to being an extremely high quality audio converter, Orion 32 is also an audio master clock. The Orion 32 employs Antelope’s proprietary 4th generation of AFC and oven controlled oscillator, both technologies that made Antelope Audio clocks an industry leader for accuracy and reliability in recording, mastering and post-production facilities around the world. The four word clock outs, together with the 10 MHz input, make Orion 32 ideally suited to be in the center of any project or high-end studio.
Antelope Audio Orion 32 Converter Features
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technolog
- Up to 192 kHz on 32 channels I/O via custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels I/O via Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections
- Eight D-SUB 25 connectors for AD and DA
- 16 channels on 4 ADAT input and output connectors
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- Four word clock outputs and one word clock input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favorite setups
- 1U rack size with power consumption of 20 Watts and very low heating levels
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X
Funky Junk After Sales Installation Support
Once you have purchased your interface we will provide you will after sales support for installation, configuration and debugging to ensure that you get up and running as quickly as possible.
We have experienced engineers with over 25 years of experience backed up by an in-house technical department.