64 Channels of Analog Audio. Dante & HDX Connectivity. One Device.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard effects processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications.
More Streamlined Workflow, Less Clutter
The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any expansion modules and cards, thus centralizing your entire setup. Switching from project to project is effortless with the fast recall of presets and adapting to different workflows is made easier by allowing you to address numerous applications using a single hardware frame.
World’s First 64-Channel AD/DA Converter In 2U Rack Space
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt connectivity. These features can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing our exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
DANTE® AUDIO OVER IP Build your Network
Dante is the number one audio over IP choice for installations, live events, production facilities, and any situation where large volumes of high-definition digital audio must be reliably transferred over long distances. Achieved using just an Ethernet port, Dante connection is preferred among other digital network standards, due to its easy configuration and variety of product support.
The configuration provides straightforward integration and reliable redundancy, with the secondary RJ-45 port serving as a backup 64-channel Dante route. Galaxy 64 Synergy Core allows extensive real-time backup and multi-level recording options throughout every production stage.
HDX CONNECTION 128 Channels in Pro Tools at 192kHz Sample Rate
The only interface to offer four HDX ports provides primary or secondary recording solution per card or a full array of 128 channels of recording split to two systems. What is especially impressive about our exclusive FPGA configuration is that it allows this channel count to be maintained at high sample rates such as 192kHz.
Unlike modular systems, all I/O is available at any time without the need to exchange boards or change setups. This is the easiest way to interface multiple Pro Tools sessions through several hosts.
SOUND High-Fidelity Conversion
High-spec AD/DA converters provide low total harmonic distortion and signal-to-noise ratio for artifact-free recording sessions. The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core does not require external converters for monitoring because of the dedicated mastering-grade monitor converter. It facilitates audio reproduction with a wider soundstage for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
Industry-Leading Clocking Technology
Our proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking and Jitter Management algorithm ensure the kind of audio quality that sets apart the legendary Isochrone Trinity master clock. The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core delivers the same increased width, separation, and detail in your musical performances.
EFFECTS PROCESSING 36 Real-Time Effects Included
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core includes a massive expandable library of 36 real-time effects. It is largely composed of software emulations of vintage analog gear found in world-renowned recording studios. The collection does not lack in variety – you can find rarities like a boutique autowah pedal from Finland, a Danish master-grade compressor or emulation of famous units like American-design EQs.
18 EQUALIZERS, 12 COMPRESSORS & LIMITERS, 2 PREAMPS & CHANNEL STRIPS, 1 REVERB, 1 DE-ESSER, 1 TREMOLO, 1 AUTOWAH PEDAL
CONTROL PANEL Intuitive Control Over All Features
Take charge of each aspect of the unit’s functionalities with a convenient software Control Panel. It provides intuitive control of all settings, gain adjustments, real-time effects, metering, and presets. From the Control Panel you have immediate access to the flexible Routing Matrix and the low latency internal mixers. Every Galaxy 64 Synergy Core feature works seamlessly once you establish your Control Panel workflow.
- ROUTING MATRIX : The comprehensive Routing Matrix houses an advanced digital patch bay to freely route audio between the unit’s analog and digital inputs and outputs. This happens with simple drag and drop functionality, while user labeling, and color-coding facilitate immediate and intuitive operation.
- LOW LATENCY INTERNAL MIXERS : The Control Panel houses 8 low latency 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link. Each mixer has 32 inputs and a stereo output which makes them ideal for real-time multi-channel hardware-based monitoring and signal summing.
- REMOTE CONTROL & STANDALONE OPERATION : The interface allows interfacing to a second computer via USB-C for the purposes of remote control. This way, you can run dedicated live/recording and Control Panel setups without being tied to a single computer. Network control is also a possibility through a proprietary client/server system. With the interface, you also have the option to work without being connected to a computer.
- CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS : Create custom presets for any scenario, complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes. Everything can be custom configured for individual recording sessions, live events, and pre/post-production sessions. Preset files can be shared across multiple studios and devices to ease workload and optimize the production process.
- LOW LATENCY DIRECT MONITORING : Record and monitor with analog-modeled effects processed with imperceptible latency in real-time. This feature will help you find creative solutions faster and commit to your sound early in the process, thus speeding up your workflow and avoiding the need to ‘fix it in the mix’.
- TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS : The touchscreen functionality saves time and offers efficiency when immediate access to the Control Panel application is not there. The precise touch control facilitates fast and immediate access to metering, level controls, presets and settings.