Everything You Need for Your Home Studio
We give you the tools, you shape your creative vision. The Complete Creative Toolbox is a unique solution for aspiring home recordists and producers that provides everything you need at your fingertips. It brings studio-quality sound to your desktop, mic modelling, a full-version creative DAW and the largest selection of analogue-modelled effects & expressive virtual instruments.
How it Works
1. Purchase an eligible Antelope Audio Interface
2. Your Edge Solo will be shipped 30 days after you activate your interface and fill in the shipping address form that will be sent to you.
3. The real-time plugins and the The Analog Curator FX Bundle will be automatically added to your user account and will be available to use in the Control Panel.
4. Shortly after activating the interface, you will receive an email with a serial number for the full version of Bitwig Studio* After registration in the Bitwig website, you will be able to download the software and activate Bitwig Studio.
5. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
*The license for Bitwig Studio includes 12 months of free upgrades. It is part of the special offer and as such it can’t be resold as a stand-alone.
Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Thunderbolt an USB Audio Interface
Put Antelope Audio's pristine AD/DA conversion and massive effects processing power on your desktop with the Discrete 4 Synergy Core audio interface. A hot-rodded upgrade to Antelope's popular Discrete 4 audio interface, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core gives you dual DSP chips plus an FPGA processor working in harmony to run Antelope's expansive library of effects, as well as 3rd-party effects joining the Synergy Core platform. The Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core interface offers 4 console-grade discrete mic preamps, 14 total inputs and 16 outputs, renowned Antelope digital clocking, and both Thunderbolt and USB connectivity for your Mac or PC. Best of all, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core comes with $3,000+ of Antelope's top effects plug-ins included free, so you can record, monitor, mix, and master your projects with world-class sound from start to finish.
With a price-to-performance ratio that goes toe-to-toe with any Thunderbolt or USB audio interface available, the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 is ideal for musicians, artists and producers who need a compact, road-ready recording setup that unlocks unprecedented power to create.
- Synergy Core - New Milestone Technology & Future-proof FX processing platform (DSP + FPGA)
- Best-in-class AD/DA conversion with 121 dB dynamic range
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope clocking technology on board with Word Clock output to keep your studio in sync
- Desktop USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 4 console-grade mic preamps
- 4 XLR-1/4" combi inputs for mic/line/instrument sources
- L/R Monitor TRS 1/4" line outputs plus 4 TRS 1/4" line outs
- Expandable via S/PDIF and ADAT
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
- Hand-built in a road-worthy metal case
Synergy Core Processing: Future-Proof Your DAW with DSP + FPGA processing
Under the hood, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core is loaded with twin DSP chips plus an FPGA processor that work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins -- without sapping power from your host Mac or PC. Synergy Core increases your recording rig's stability by offloading audio effects processing to your Discrete interface's dedicated chips. Adding the Discrete 4 Synergy Core to your system means your DAW can make more efficient use of available CPU power -- extending the life cycle of your existing Mac or PC, so you don't have to upgrade to a latest-spec computer just to run all your favorite plug-ins. With Antelope effects running on Antelope hardware, your system is optimized right out of the box -- allowing you to shorten your audio buffer size, reduce latency, eliminate clicks and pops, and free up your host computer to run CPU-heavy VST synths, samplers, and native time-based effects.
1 FPGA + 2 DSP = More Effects, More Variety
Antelope Audio's industry-leading FPGA audio processing platform gives you lower latency in effects chains, allowing you to stack effects while adding mere microseconds, not milliseconds, to your signal. The Discrete 4 Synergy Core fuses both FPGA + DSP chips in one Antelope audio interface, harnessing the parallel processing power of FPGA alongside the latest-generation state-of-the-art ARM DSP chips developed for cloud computing and mobile tech -- processors that deliver a faster clock rate than other DSP chips used in the audio interface market. This exclusive hybrid architecture offers computing power synergies unique to Antelope Audio, greatly expanding the variety of Antelope effects that can be developed -- including time-based delays, choruses, flangers, and beyond. Your Discrete 4 Synergy Core arrives loaded with 36 Antelope FX included free -- classic compressors, studio EQs, must-have reverbs, tube guitar amp models based on iconic vintage gear -- and all the processing power you need to run them!
Uncompromising Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion Quality
A-to-D and D-to-A converters are at the heart of every DAW-based audio recording and playback system -- and your converters can make or break your studio. That's why the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core is loaded with proven, best-in-class AD/DA with 121 dB of dynamic range on the analog inputs and monitor outputs -- so you can capture and monitor your sound with Antelope clarity at up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution.
Comprehensive I/O in a Portable Desktop Audio Interface
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core offers all the same I/O as Antelope's hit original Discrete 4 interface. With both USB and Thunderbolt I/O, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core lets you choose how you want to connect to your Mac or Windows PC. On the front panel, you'll find two XLR-1/4" combi inputs with switchable mic/line/instrument preamps, and four independent headphone outputs -- enough for you and all the artists you're recording. Take a look at the back panel, and you'll see two more XLR-1/4" combi inputs, two 1/4" outputs to feed your monitors plus 4 more line outs to connect to outboard gear, ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O via optical TOSlink, and two Word Clock outputs to get your studio in sync with Antelope's legendary digital clocking. Hand-built by Antelope engineers to give you extensive analog and digital I/O in a robust, compact unit, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core gives you serious bang for your I/O buck.
Antelope Audio's Proven Clocking Technology
Top recording studios, film and broadcast facilities, and massive live productions rely on Antelope Audio master clocks like the OCX HD and Pure2 to maintain stability and sonic integrity in PCM digital audio. A reliable master clock lies at the heart of every pro studio, and the Discrete 4 Synergy Core wouldn't be an Antelope Audio interface if it didn't offer rock-solid clocking. Loaded with Antelope's 4th-Generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core offers two 75-ohm BNC Word Clock outputs so you can expand your studio with more digital gear and clock it all to the Discrete 4 Synergy Core. Add Antelope's industry-leading digital clocking to your studio, and capture recordings with greater clarity, dimension and detail.
List of Included Effects:
- Gyraf Gyratec IX Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF
- VCA160 VCA Compressor / Limiter
- Stay-Levin Vari-Mu Tube Compressor
- FET-A76FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier
- VEQ-1A 2-Band Tube EQ/li>
- VMEQ-5 3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ
- X903 VCA Compressor / Limiter
- PowerFFC Feed-Forward Compressor
- Clear Q Parametric EQ
- Power EX Expander
- VEQ-HLF Tube 2-Band HPF / LPF
- Auraverb Reverb
- BA-31 Germanium Mic Preamp
- Power Gate Noise Gate
- Plexi 59 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Bass SuperTube VR Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 (US) Tube Guitar Amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright Tube Guitar Amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US) Tube Guitar Amp
- Overange 120 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead Tube Guitar Amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead Tube Guitar Amp
- Modern (US) CH3 Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 75 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK) Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 2x12 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Top30 2x12 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Modern 4x12 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Green 2x12 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Vintage 4x12 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Green 4x12 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Caliper 50 1x10 1x10 Guitar Cabinet
- Bluelux 1x12 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Clst 1x12 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
- England 4x12 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Bass Tube 1x15 1x15 Guitar Cabinet