AIR 12 2 way active monitors
AIR12 - powerful two-way nearfield speaker – is the latest addition to the AIR family - a wide range of networked studio monitors for stereo, 5.1 and up.
AIR12 suits all sizes of control rooms and OB vans and its high precision amp/driver system (+/- 0.2dB accuracy) ensures complete consistency with the entire AIR family in a variety of stereo and 5.1 setups – remote controllable via the AIR Remote or the included Air Soft application.
DSP room adaption allows for perfect customization for any room construction and its inter-monitor level calibration feature ensures consistent levels in all sessions.
- 8" woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via Dual Wire
- Advanced Bass Management with selectable frequency crossover points
- Acoustic Placement Compensation
- Preset Storage and Recall
- Level alignment in 0,1 dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2 dB precision
- Integrated Parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and Remote control of system and parameters
- Direct Digital inputs and Analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- 200 Watt amp on both woofer and tweeter