SCM100A SL Pro Active Monitors
* Call or email for best professional prices
As multi-channel systems increases in popularity, it is easy to forget that the basic stereo pair of speakers at the front of the listening area remains an essential element.
Existing libraries of recorded music, the commitment of recording companies to stereo in its current form, and the new high resolution digital two-channel formats indicate that stereo will continue to be the main source of recorded music for the foreseeable future.
For these reasons ATC still regards the main stereo speaker pair as the foundation on which a high performance multi-channel system can be built. The new innovative T16 two-way active monitor is an ideal way to establish that foundation.
The SCM100ASL Pro is an active 3-way monitor system suitable for larger rooms, based around the same tweeter, midrange and amp configuration as the SCM50ASL Pro, but using a 314mm bass driver in a larger enclosure. Maximum continuous SPLs of up to 115dB/1m are possible. 4th order active crossovers produce a highly linear amplitude response for both direct and ambient fields, contributing to exceptional stereo imaging.
- 25mm soft dome tweeter.
- Full "SL" spec 12"/314mm bass driver.
- ATC 75mm "Super Dome" mid driver.
- On board ATC grounded plane 350W Tri-amplifier.
- LF contour control.
- Clip indication.
- 6 year warranty.
- Drivers : HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 314mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB) : 65Hz-17kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing) : 32Hz, 22kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion : ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion : ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre) : 115dB
- Crossover Frequencies : 380Hz, 3.5kHz
- Input Connectors : Male XLR
- Input Sensitivity : 1V
- Input Sensitivity Trim : ±6dB
- Input Impedance : Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output : Bass 200W, Mid 100W, High 50W
- Filters : Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection : Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Front Panel Indicators : Power On indicator, Gain Reduction warning
- LF EQ : +6dB @ 40Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 832 x 398 x 581mm (32.8" x 15.7" x 22.9") Depth with amplifier at rear adds 3"
- Weight : 65kg / 143lbs