M3PHmk2 - Monitor Controller
Designed to be the control room monitor source selector.
This unit's control room signal path is completely passive, with a four gang stepped attenuator, that tracks within ±.05dB.
This ensures accurate, and repeatable stereo imaging at any level. Individual mute switches allow speaker isolation and a phase reverse switch helps you check the integrity of the audio path.
A four input source selector and three balanced outputs provide numerous monitoring options in any application.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR's
- Three Balanced stereo outputs on XLR's
- Stepped level control that tracks to ±.05dB
- Headphone output with level control
- Output #3 can be switched to a fixed level for metering