FaderPort USB DAW Controller
The FaderPort puts the feel, vibe, and efficiency back into music recording and production. No more clicking through menus and drawing automation edits with a mouse. The easy-to-use FaderPort delivers complete transport control for fast and efficient recording along with ultra high quality, touch sensitive motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
The touch-sensitive, long throw motorized fader on the FaderPort has the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing volume, mute and pan automation in real-time. Solo and record enable can also be easily controlled with the FaderPort along with window selection, play, stop, record, and managing markers (locate points) for fast and easy recording. A foot switch jack is also included on the FaderPort for hands free punch-in/out recording. The FaderPort works with all Mac or Windows-based recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic and more.
Not all Faders are created equal
FaderPort utilizes the same ultra high-quality Alps fader that is used in professional control surfaces and digital mixing consoles costing 200 times the price including DigiDesign's D-Command. The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort's 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for wrting ultra-fine and accurate fades and adjustments.
- complete recording transport control
- high-quality Alps fader used in control surfaces costing over $10K+
- touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- write single channel or group channel volume automation
- write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- rugged metal top plate
- rugged military-grade push buttons
- footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, and more
- Mac and Windows compatible