500HR - 500 series 2 slot 19" rack
The A-Designs Audio 500HR is a dual slot, 1U space, rackmountable 500-series power supply and frame. It has balanced XLR input and output for 2 mono channels, and can supply +48V phantom power. Along with compatibility for all A-Designs Audio modules, the 500HR is fully compatible with API modules as well*.
The 500HR can be used with various A-Designs modules to give you different types of functionality. Loaded with two preamps it becomes a dual-channel microphone preamp; with two EM-PEQs, it’s a dual-channel, Pultec-style equalizer; and with one preamp and one EQ it is a complete pre/post EQ recording channel. Plus, using the preamp and EM-PEQ configuration, you can bypass the preamp on your guitar/bass/keyboard amplifier to give you a totally different amp for live performance.
• Compatible with all A-Designs 500-series modules
• Will accept API 500-Series modules and other VPR compliant modules. Please check with the manufacturer.
• Four basic modes of operation with various A-Designs modules
• Internal regulated power supply with +48V phantom power
• Steel chassis construction
• 48V LED indicator
• Power cord included
• 2 x 2 balanced XLR I/O
• Power requirements are100/120/230 VAC – 14W
• DC power output / channel is 140mA @ 16VDC
• Dims: 19″ x 1-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ [1RU]
• Weight (empty): 6 lb.