DRS Q4 - Dual Mono Mic Pre/EQ/DI
The Phoenix Audio DRSQ-4 is a 4 Band Gyratory-based Eq with 11 selectable frequencies, and Mic, Line, and DI inputs.
The Phoenix Audio DRSQ-4 is a Mic-pre/DI/Eq that has the advantages of more than 25 years experience in audio engineering, today’s component and manufacturing technology, but still retaining "that sound" uniquely achievable through Class A design.
The DRS-Q4 uses a Class A output stage (DSOP-2), also featuring transformerless Class A, Discrete, truly-balanced Mic Input Technology which gives a "valve-like" sound. It also incorporates a high input impedance DI circuitry.
- 1U rack space unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs: Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4" Jack on rear
- Phoenix Audio’s unique Class A, transformerless, True balanced Mic input stage.
- Microphone/Line input: XLR on Rear Panel
- DI inputs: 1/4 TSR Jack on Front Panel
- Individual Earth Lift: Push-button Switches
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the fader.
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4" Jack on front panel (no FETs)
- Gain Meter: LED Metering. (Green = 0dB, Yellow = +8dB, corresponding to "4" and "6" on a PPM Meter).
- Phantom Power: Switchable phantom on Push-button Switch
- High Pass Filter: Roll-off starts at 120Hz @ 12dB per Octave.
- Phase Reverse: on Push-button Switch
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency Response: DI Input Stage: -0.3dB @ 40Hz, - 0.5dB @ 25kHz
- Typical Headroom: +24dB on Mic-Pre stage
- Gyratory-based EQ Frequency Centres: (4 Bands) High - 15K, 10K, Hi Mid - 6K, 3K, 1K6, Low Mid – 800Hz, 400Hz, 200Hz, Low - 130Hz, 80Hz, 40Hz
- EQ Cut/Boost Levels: 16dB Cut/Boost Per Band
- DI Stage gain: Maximum of 20dB