M10 Remote - Remote Console for control of up to 8 eight M7s
Remote Console for control of up to 8 eight M7s, complete with 10m serial cable.
The M10 remote console is a dedicated hardware remote controller for use with the M7 stereo reverb processor. Following the same design criteria as the M7, the M10 casing is manufactured and milled from solid anodized aluminum, for an enduring design and long life. The M10 is also designed to be simple to use, and easy to interface; utilising a standard RS422 serial interface. In application it can be very useful when using more than one M7 or when there is a need to be more in the sweet spot when making adjustments in a large mixing environment.
The main features of the Bricasti Design M10 include:
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9pin serial cable, 10meter cable provided, up to 30 meter that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10
- Simple serial ‘loop thru’ for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc.
- DC power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts or external power supplies
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time
- Machine selection is by a dedicated machine Key in the M10:
- Press the machine key to "toggle or step through" for 2 x M7 operation.
- Press machine key and use the jog wheel to step through the machines for control of more than 2 x M7s.
- Press machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more than 2 x M7s
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more than 4 x M7s
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of machine and setup keys, so no need to learn something new
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10, with lock out * Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Setup key for the M10’s local memory, configurations, and settings.
- Control of multiple M7s for multi-channel applications.